Mavcoat Steel Shield
- Waterproofs and prevents rust on all indoor and outdoor metal surfaces including electrical contacts
- Proven corrosion prevention in Automotive, Aviation, Marine, Industrial, and Household applications
- Lubricates and protects mechanisms and any metal to metal contacts
- Dries to a clean, waterproof, tenacious film removed only by aggressive scrubbing or solvent
- Will not harm paint, plastic, rubber or vinyl
At one end of the corrosion prevention spectrum of products are oily coatings that drip, run, never dry, and offer little rust protection. Paint and other permanent coatings are at the other end of that spectrum. Mavcoat Steel Shield falls in between these products. It is a polymer film that is sprayed on and dries rapidly leaving a clear coating with a slight dry tack that does not run and stays in place.
Extreme corrosion prevention for extreme environments. Steel Shield will protect all metal surfaces from moisture, oxidation and corrosion. This product is safe to use on engine parts, belts, harnesses and does not hard rubbers, plastics or paints. Steel Shield is also weldable, it can be welded through and doesn’t have to be removed. You no longer have to deal with porosity and other weld defects caused by the other penetrates and lubricants you may currently use.
Steel Shield has been designed to withstand extreme environments and harsh conditions found in applications such as, off-roading, Oilfield maintenance, landscaping and tools, irrigation, metal fabrication and welding. Left undisturbed it can offer 6 months of corrosion prevention.